We’re back with another freebie printable! This time I’ve given you three options to chose from. All free, high quality and customizable! Which one is your favorite? To download simply click the corresponding link and you will be directed to the download page. Which freebies […]
Hi friends, I’m back with a personal post! This post will focus on who I am and more about my life in general. I’ve formatted this as a Q&A for an easy read. Q: How old are you? A: I am 25 years old. Q: […]
Hi friends! I am back with the original freebie which got a lot of attention when it first was posted. This blog has been through a lot lately from being consistently down to changing hosting sites and then me accidentally deleting all of my posts! Thanks for sticking around and giving continual support.
I would love to make these freebie fridays a theme! Let me know what you’d like to see in the comments below. This can include almost anything from more lists, printables, and more!
To download click the link below!
Overnight Apple Pie Oats
- 1/2 cup oats of choice
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1tsp apple pie seasoning (more or less depending on taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped apples (+ water)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Step 1 Place the chopped apple into a medium, microwave safe bowl and fill with water until the apples are JUST covered.
- Step 2 Cover with a lid (or a plate) and microwave for 2 minutes, or until the apples are tender and begin to soften.
- Step 3 Drain the water and add in the maple syrup. Cover the bowl again and microwave an additional 2-3 minutes until the apples are soft and the syrup has absorbed into the apples.
- Step 4 Using a fork mash the apples, but leave them a little bit chunky for texture.
- Step 5 In a medium bowl, mix the oatmeal and cinnamon together. Add in the almond milk and apple sauce and stir until well combined.
- Step 6 Divide the oatmeal mixture between the two cups and refrigerate overnight.
- Step 7 To make the crumbs:
- Step 8 Mix together the almond flour, oatmeal and coconut sugar in a small bowl.
- Step 9 Spread the mixture onto a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 30-60 seconds. It will not be crunchy yet.
- Step 10 Place into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to harden (I just make mine at the same time I make the oats and let them sit overnight.)
- Step 11 The next morning, add the crumbs and enjoy!
Smoked Tofu Burrito
- Block of firm tofu (sprouted preferred)
- 1/2-3/4 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Various toppings (zucchini, coleslaw, salsa, etc)
- Step 1 Toss chopped squares of tofu with liquid smoke, molasses, and maple syrup
- Step 2 In a pan lined with water, drop in the tofu
- Step 3 Cook until lightly browned
- Step 4 Combine tofu and whatever toppings you want into a tortilla